Michigan this weekend was great! Here’s a quick rundown of the highlights:
- Tailgating for the big MSU Game
- Enjoying the game with our amazing hosts, Adam & Zoe
- After a big win, the 900th Michigan win, we rushed the field! The last time I saw this happen I was a freshman but my seats were in row 98 so I didn’t make it to the field, so happy I finally got to live out that missed opportunity!
- I love how all of Ann Arbor gets behind UofM
- One of our lovely hosts is at Michigan to become an Orthodontist. Here is his amazing creation, a Big House retainer! I’m impressed.
- It was the perfect fall weekend, crisp but not cold and the trees were beautiful. Here’s a shot from the diag, the center of campus.
*Not Pictured: Getting bumped from our flight home and receiving $1,200 in flight vouchers. Time to plan my next vacation!